The class is responsible for maintaining an AirPlay connection alive by sending periodic requests.
- CGFloat interval
- The interval between keep-alive requests, in seconds. 50 by default.
- id<ServiceCommandDelegate> commandDelegate
- An object that sends AirPlay commands.
- NSURL * commandURL
- The base URL for commands.
- - (instancetype) initWithInterval:(CGFloat)interval andCommandDelegate:(id<ServiceCommandDelegate>)commandDelegate
Designated initializer, setting the interval and command delegate.
- andCommandDelegate: commandDelegate
- - (instancetype) initWithCommandDelegate:(id<ServiceCommandDelegate>)commandDelegate
Initializer that sets the command delegate.
- - (void) startTimer
- Schedules sending keep-alive requests. The first one will be sent
after the specified
- - (void) stopTimer
- Stops sending keep-alive requests.