Normalized reference object for information about a TVs program.
- NSString * id
- ID of the program on the first screen device. Format is different depending on the platform.
- NSString * name
- User-friendly name of the program (ex. Sesame Street, Cosmos, Game of Thrones, etc).
- ChannelInfo * channelInfo
- Reference to the ChannelInfo object that this program is associated with
- id rawData
- Raw data from the first screen device about the program. In most cases, this is an NSDictionary.
- - (BOOL) isEqual:(ProgramInfo *)programInfo
Compares two ProgramInfo objects.
- programInfo – ProgramInfo object to compare.
Returns: YES if both ProgramInfo id & name values are equal