RemoteCameraControlDelegate allows your app to receive remote camera status information.
- - (void)remoteCameraDidPair
- Calls when the remote camera and TV are first connected (You have to guide the user to accept the connection on the TV.)
- - (void)remoteCameraDidStart:(BOOL)result
Calls to pass success or failure of connection with TV after starting remote camera function
- result – Connection result with TV
- - (void) remoteCameraDidStop:(BOOL)result
Calls to pass the result of a remote camera stop request.
- result – Remote camera stop result
- - (void) remoteCameraDidPlay
- Calls when data transmission starts by requesting remote camera execution from TV.
- - (void) remoteCameraDidChange:(RemoteCameraProperty)property
Calls when a camera setting is changed by TV App request. For the property types, refer to RemoteCameraProperty.
- property – Remote camera property
- - (void) remoteCameraErrorDidOccur:(RemoteCameraError)error
Calls when an error occurs after starting the remote camera. For error types, refer to RemoteCameraError.
- error – Remote camera error