pod "ConnectSDK"to your
- Open the workspace file and run your project
Important: Unfortunately, Amazon Fling SDK is not distributed via CocoaPods, so we cannot include its support in a subspec in an automated way. If you need it, please use the source ConnectSDK project directly.
You can use
pod "ConnectSDK/Core" to get the lite version.
- Clone the repository (
git clone https://github.com/ConnectSDK/Connect-SDK-iOS.git)
- Set up the submodules by running the following command (in the
Connect-SDK-iOS/directory in this example):
git submodule update --init
- Open your project in Xcode
- Locate the Connect SDK Xcode project in Finder
- Drag the Connect SDK Xcode project (
ConnectSDK.xcodeproj) into your project's Xcode library
- Navigate to your target's settings screen, then navigate to the "Build Phases" tab
- Add the following in the "Link Binary With Libraries" section:
- Navigate to the "Build Settings" tab and add
-ObjCto your target's "Other Linker Flags"
- Follow the setup instructions for the service submodules:
If these steps are failing, try checking the repository for the latest setup instructions.
Include Strings File for Localization (optional)
- Locate the Connect SDK Xcode project in the Finder
- Drag the ConnectSDKStrings folder into your project's Resources folder
- You may make whatever changes you would like to the values and the SDK will use your strings file