Xbox One & Sonos support added to 1.4.2 release
Posted by Vivek Sekar | February 10, 2015
With the release of the 1.4.2 version of Connect SDK we have added support for Xbox One and Sonos Speakers, bring the total number of platforms we support to 8. Along with the new platforms, we have added support for Playlist functionality and improved the SSDP classes also.
The combined release notes for iOS and Android:
- Support for Xbox One console and Sonos speakers
- Added playlist support over DLNA
- Fixed video playing on Roku firmware 6.1
- Significantly improved SSDP classes
- Added new API's to
- Display image & Play media
- Fixed saving service configuration
- Added support for Android Studio 1.0
- API Integration tests
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Continuing our focus on quality, we have added a new repository Connect-SDK-Android-API-Sampler that focuses on the testing the public API's that are available as part of the Android SDK. We will focus on the iOS SDK next.
We are working towards some really cool and interesting features in the upcoming releases and cannot wait to get it out. Support our work by providing your valuable feedback to us.